Arenal Volcano National Park Walk With Optional Hot Springs - La Fortuna
OverviewOn this hike along the trails of Arenal National Park, you'll enter into the tropical forest and areas which were once devastated by the fury of the volcano. Afterwards, treat yourself to a relaxing afternoon in one of the area's famous hot springs - you choose!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourDuring the hike, it is possible to see a great variety the areas characteristic flora and fauna, as well as sites of interest like the impact craters and on to the Lava slides of 1992, a large accumulation of solidified volcanic material ejected from the crater of this might colossus, during the very active period of that year. On clear days, you will enjoy incredible views of the impressive Arenal Volcano, Arenal Lake, the Tilarn mountain range, and Cerro Chato.
Our nature guide will provide you with important and interesting information about the main characteristics of the volcano, which has been active since 1968 and many more details about all of the things you will encounter along the trail.
As an alternative, you can purchase an entrance tickets with us to any of the different hot springs, according to your preference. We will drop you off there after the tour, so you can relax and we will pick you up a couple of hours later to take you back to your hotel.
- Visit areas were once devastated by the fury of volcano
- Impact craters
- Lava slides of 1992, a large accumulation of solidified volcanic material
- Incredible views of Arenal Volcano, Arenal Lake, Chato Hill & Tilarn mountain range.
- Complete explanation of history, active cycles and geological formation of Arenal Volcano.
- Upon request, visit the hot springs of your choice with lunch or dinner for an extra
Inclusions for Arenal Volcano National Park Walk With Optional Hot Springs
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
Exclusions for Arenal Volcano National Park Walk With Optional Hot Springs
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: River Safari Float with La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
- Single-Track Mountain Bike Tour in Arenal Volcano