Arequipa Colca To Puno, Full DayTour
OverviewA full day trip to visit the Colca Canyon ENDING THIS TOUR IN PUNO, This is the Best way when you dont have time in Arequipa and you want to see the Colca canyon on the way to Puno all in a FULL day. Enjoy one of the deepest canyons in the world with its nice and happy local people. Note, it is very important to reserve in advance, because normally the capacity of passangers in the bus is limited for this tour specially during high season
Know More about this tour
From 02:40 a.m. we pick up from differents hotels in Arequipa. we lleave Arequipa driving for 3 and a half hours towards Chivay; The capital of the Colca Canyon on north west direcction behind snow-covered Chachani. Breakfast time.
Then we continue driving for 2 more hrs towards the most visited point the Cross of the Condor here we are able to see the depth of the canyon and the flight of the Condor.
The area presents beautiful tipical towns, like Yanque & Maca, colonial churches, gently people with tipical needlework dresses, hundreds of pre inca terraces still in use with andean growings like corn, quinua, kiwicha among others.
After Lunch we continue the trip to Puno; on the way we stop at the highest pass: the view point of the Volcanoes and snow covered mountains in Patapampa (4,800 m. - 15,000 ft.). Later we will see wild vicuñas, alpacas & llamas in Pampa Cañahuas national reserve, some birds like flamingoes, ibis, andean gooze, ducks, andean eagle "Kara Kara".
(note: We take all your luggages on to Puno with you, arrival time in Puno at about 19.30 hrs,
We will drop you off at your hotel in Puno for free if located on downtown). The trip to Puno is in a touristic bus with english speaking guide on board, stops on the tourist places (Patapamapa, Vicachani and Lagunillas)
Tourist guide( Ingles, Espanish)
No Includes: (payment direct in Colca)
Entrance fee ( 70.00 Soles)
Hot springs fee ( 10.00 soles )
Inclusions for Arequipa Colca To Puno, Full DayTour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Continental breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Arequipa Colca To Puno, Full DayTour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.