Arequipa Countryside Panoramic Bus Tour
OverviewArequipa is a city full of history and has many interesting sites to offer. We will take you through a tour to some very important sites inside the city where after we will head to the countryside and have a full panoramic view of whole Arequipa. We will visit its main square, its famous viewpoint of Yanahuara where the volcano Misti can be appreciated, to a mini zoo where lamas and alpacas can be found, to its artificial lakes in the heart of the city. At the countryside we will visit "The Mansion of the Founder", the mill of Sabandia and to the beaufitul pre-inca land of Paucarpata.
Know More about this tourTo begin with you will get picked up at your hotel in the center of Arequipa where after we will visit the main square of the city "Plaza de Armas" where your tour guide will explain about the history of the city. Next stop will be at the viewpoint of Carmen high and Yanahuara, as well as the traditional district of Cayma where you will have a beautiful view of the city and the majestic volcano Misti in the background. Thereafter we will head to the Incalpaca outlet and zoo where 4 varieties of Alpacas/Llamas can be appreciated. Then the tour will take us to the artificial lakes of Tingo and to the viewpoint of Sachaca. After visiting these nice places Arequipa has to offer, we will move on to the countryside. Firstly we will enter "The mansion of the Founder" which is a colonial house that conserves ornaments of colonial and republican origin. From there we will go to the the mill of Sabanda which is from the XVI century, then we will cross the district of Paucarpata with its beautiful and pre-Inca land full of landscapes and history. Thereafter the tours ends and we will return to the city of Arequipa.
Inclusions for Arequipa Countryside Panoramic Bus Tour
- Pick-up at your hotel inside the center of Arequipa
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites
Exclusions for Arequipa Countryside Panoramic Bus Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
Water, a sun hat, and sunblock
Clothes for warm, cold or rainy weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Colca Canyon from Arequipa to Puno
- Peruvian Cooking Experience in Arequipa
- Colca Canyon 2 days 1 Night tour, All Inclusive
- Colca Canyon Full day tour, All Inclusive
- Full Day Tour to Colca Canyon, Daily departures, Starts and ends in Arequipa
- Monasterio de Santa Catalina Admission Ticket
- Private transfer between: Chivay - Puno
- Colca Canyon 2 Days 1 Night with ending in Puno city