Argentinean Side Iguassu Falls - Private Tour - Foz Do Iguacu
OverviewFrom this side of the Falls you have the closest view of the waterfalls, in tracks over and under them, in the middle of the tropical forest; day trip; transportation and guide.
Know More about this tour
Leaving your hotel, your guide will lead you across the border between Brazil and Argentina. So, you go to the Iguazu National Park. At the entrance, you will walk for about 600 meters, to the first train station. There, take the first ecologic train to the central station. Then take a second train, to the Devil's Throat station. There you get off the train and, after walking on the Iguassu River on a footbridge of approximately 900 meters, we reach the biggest cataract: the Devil's Throat. There you can also see the waterfalls on the Brazilian side. Then you return by train to the central station. From there we walk to the catwalks of the upper circuit that, as the name says, are above the waterfalls. There are 1,750 meters of walkways. From there you see the most important falls from the top. After this route, you proceed to the lower circuit. It will then be 300 meters to the lower circuit, whose catwalks we see the waterfalls from below. This route has a total of 1,400 meters. Finally, we returned 300 meters to the central station to take the train and return to the first station entrance, and walk another 600 meters to the Visitors Center of the Iguazu National Park. In total, it will be 3,700 meters by train, and another 7 kilometers by foot, on a full day tour. So you come back to your hotel. The park has restrooms, snack bars and restaurants; drinks and food are not included; your guide will accompany you throughout the trip, in private service.
Inclusions for Argentinean Side Iguassu Falls - Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Walking tour
- Personal Insurance
Exclusions for Argentinean Side Iguassu Falls - Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.