From USD 30
OverviewGet the most out of Arlington National Cemetery with this 2 hour, guided walking tour. Pay your respects to President John F. Kennedy, view the ceremonial Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns, and tour Robert E. Lee's former home. Join a local, expert guide to ensure you see all Arlington Cemetery has to offer.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourExplore Arlington National Cemetery on a 2-hour walking tour with an expert guide narrating and providing insight along the way. Visit the grave of John F. Kennedy, as well as Jackie Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Edward Kennedy.
Continue to the Tomb of the Unknowns, which is guarded 24/7 to remind anyone who serves we will never leave your side, and witness the Changing of the Guards, a highly ritualized ceremony by the US Army 3rd Infantry, a top sights in Washington DC area.
Following the ceremony, see the mast and memorial for the USS Maine, which, when exploded off the coast of Havana, partially led to the Spanish American War. Visit the grave of famed Audie Murphy, as well as the memorials for both of our space shuttle tragedies.
Finally, visit the former home of Robert E. Lee, with a view of DC so grand that we moved Pierre L’Enfant to a tomb here overlooking the city he designed. See the largest mass grave in America in Lee's flower garden.
Then continue down and visit the parts most individuals miss, including Robert Todd Lincolns grave and that of President and Chief Justice William Howard Taft.
Inclusions for Arlington National Cemetery Guided Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Arlington National Cemetery Guided Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.