Aroma Of Santorini Half Day Tour
OverviewEvery corner of Santorini has its own history and mystery and the whole island breathes a romantic atmosphere that you cannot find anywhere else. Choosing the tour of Aroma of Santorini(4 hours tour) accompanied by a friendly,experience guide, you will explore the traditional village "Megalochori"where is located"Gavalas winery", the right place to wade into the vinification of the indigenous varieties grown in Santorini, tasting the unique local wine. Next stop is in Firostefani village,famous for the little white church with the blue dome, the most picturesque churchin whole Greece. Finally we will end our tour inOia where you willenjoy the beauty and fame of thetown, the caldera by a walking tour around its narrow streets and its typical small cave houses. In Oia, you will have also the opportunity to taste the best fresh home made Ice Cream.
Know More about this tour
Opting for "Aroma of Santorini" tour you will discover the most beautiful spots of Santorini, accompanied by a local,friendly,experience guide. After picking you up from your hotel or from a pick up point of your choice , we will stroll around Megalochori, an inland village, one of the few traditional villages of Santorini that did not undergo substantial changes.There, we will taste the exceptional wines of Santorini in a traditional family winery "Gavalas winery". The Gavalas family has been exclusively engaged in the vinification of the indigenous varieties grown in Santorini, since the end of the 19th century. The Oenologist offers you the chance to walk through and discover the history and tradition as well as the new wine making techniques.
We will visit Firostefani settlement which has a marvellous view of the caldera, different to that from Fira and the famous little white church with the blue dome rising on the brownish stone as if it were hanging over the sea and shown on most postcards of Santorini. Embrace the best of Oias Village, the most photographed place in Greece. It's landscape is one of the main attractions and perhaps the most characteristic of the whole island. The view of Oia town is shown on most postcards. Unique in every way with the most spectacular sunset. Small cave houses tier the hillside, interspersed by splashes of rich okra, deep fuchsia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. Heaven on Earth.
Inclusions for Aroma Of Santorini Half Day Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Aroma Of Santorini Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal spending
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening Cruise to Caldera - lunch included
- A Taste of Mediterranean Cuisine dinner in Santorini
- Ancient Akrotiri and Santorini Wineries Tour
- Caldera and Oia Sunset Full Day Trip from Santorini
- Private Tour: Santorini Wine Tasting Tour Including Greek Meal
- Shared Departure Transfer: Santorini Hotel to Airport or Cruise Port