Arrábida Exclusive Getaway - Lisbon
OverviewPrivate & Exclusive Full Day Tour from Lisbon for up to 5 people, all inclusive, inspired by Amaral's Trilogy of Nature, Food & Wine. This authentic experience to one of the most beautiful regions of Portugal, the Arrábida Natural Park, with its breathtaking views, only a short drive from Lisbon. You'll visit the old towns of Palmela and Azeitao, enjoy the best of Portuguese gastronomy, visit a traditional tiles factory and go on a private tour of a century-old family-run winery where you'll sample a variety of local wines & cheese.
Know More about this tour
Pick-up within Greater Lisbon area by your host - after completing your booking we'll contact you to arrange pick-up at your location.
- Drive over Vasco da Gama bridge to the old town of Palmela.
Champagne break! We'll celebrate the start of our trip with a bottle of bubbly at the top of Palmela castle to enjoy the splendid views whilst .
Drive down through the main sites of the city of Setubal with a brief stop at the famous Livramento Market, then continue our trip along Arrábida Natural Park's most stunning locations.
Visit to traditional Portuguese tiles factory in Azeitão - a short guided tour will be provided by a local tiles craftsman.
Lunch - 3 courses incl. wine/beer/soft drinks at one of our favourite spots.
Guided tour of traditional family-owned winery accompanied by an expert representative of the company.
Private wine tasting session, incl. local cheese selection.
Coffee at local traditional gift-shop followed by a return drive back to your starting point, or anywhere within central Lisbon/Cascais.
Drop-off to point of origin.
Inclusions for Arrábida Exclusive Getaway
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Arrábida Exclusive Getaway
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A maximum of XX people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon