Arrábida Full Day Private Tour - Lisbon
OverviewThis tour will take you to appreciate na unforgettable panoramic view over the Atlantic. Arrábida Natural Park, located next to the sea, between Sesimbra and Setúbal, has incomparable natural beauty. A boat trip and a wine tasting will be arranged for you.
Know More about this tourWe pick you up at the meeting location (any point in Lisbon Area), and start our tour by passing through 25 April Bridge to Azeitão, a "sleepy" vilage with fine mansions and red wine celars. Worth to visit, a 15th century Quinta da Bacalhoa, restored by an American, this beautiful Renaissance vila, is now owned by a portuguese entrepreneur, and it´s allowed to walk around it´s admirable gardens ad view the oldest tile panel of Portugal depicting the story of Susannah and the Elders.
On the edge of Azeitão is the Fonseca Winery, where visitors can wine taste some of Portugal´s best red wine and see the assembly-line production.
Breakfast will be in a tiny fishing village, in a shelteredbay, overloed by a Morish castle, and offers beautiful views from its ramparts. A goood starting point for a panomaric walk before passing by the beach. The views of the coast and ocean are stunning. The natural Park of Arrábida is a protected area covered with pines andrich rare species of vegetation.
We will arrange a little boat trip along the coast line of Arrábida Natural Park.
Stoping by Setubal to feast on lunch in a typical Portuguese restaurant, we shall go to Palmela, located on one of the foothills of the Arrábida mountain range. There you can taste a fortified wine called Moscatel o Setúbal.
The tour concludes with a passing trought the Vasco da Gama bridge and the drop-off at the meeting location.
Inclusions for Arrábida Full Day Private Tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi onboard
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Mandatory insurances;
- Car expenses;
Exclusions for Arrábida Full Day Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora