Arrábida Mountain, Setúbal And Winery - Lisbon
OverviewGo on a day tour from Lisbon that offers you the opportunity to discover the breathtaking views of Arrbida Mountain. Travel along cliffs and idyllic beaches and through interesting fishing villages to see Arrbida Natural Park, Sesimbra, and Setbal.
Know More about this tour
Spend a full-day exploring nearby landscapes and cities as you visit Arrbida Natural Park, Sesimbra, and Setbal.
Your tour begins with a stop at Cabo Espichel, a cape on the Atlantic Ocean with amazing views and steep cliffs. Continue to the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra and tour the towns beaches, fishing port, and castle.
Then stop off at the wine cellar/house museum of Jos Maria da Fonseca in Setbal, and sample Piriquita wine and Moscatel of Setbal, a regional liquor. Continue toward Arrbida Natural Park, known for its Mediterranean climate.
During your journey up Arrbida Mountain, pass by the 16th-century convent of Nossa Senhora da Arrbida. Enjoy a delicious lunch in a lovely fresh fish restaurant located in the riverside area of Setbal. Then head to the Castle of Palmela, another astonishing place where you can have a remarkable 360-degree view of your surroundings.
Inclusions for Arrábida Mountain, Setúbal And Winery
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Arrábida Mountain, Setúbal And Winery
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon