- This halfday tour stars after the pick-up at your hotel (4 hours tour in a mini van with air conditioned)
- We will cross the estuary of Tagus River through magistral bridge 25 de Abril with a height of 190m in the breathing view of Cristo Rei - King Christ Monument towards to Setubal Peninsula.The Cristo-Rei Monument is one of most iconic and prominent landmarks that stands approximately 113 meters above Tagus River.
- During our itinerary the tour guide will be providing you information about the history of Setubal region that has acquired an enormous prestige and importance in the wine industry. our tour will include the following itinerary:
- Cabo Espichel - Cape Espichel - one of the most amazing seascapes and a major crossing point for thousands of migratory birds in late summer and early autumn.
Built extremely close to the edge of the tall cliffs stands the "Santurio da Nossa Senhora do Cabo" -(Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Cape) - a late century XVII church.
- The visit followstowardsto the magnificent Castle of Pamela Castle - The strategic location of the fortress allows for a 360 panoramic view for photographic shootsof its surroundings, from the mountains and the river to the fertile plains and the neighboring cities. Up north, Tagus River and Lisbon.
- Arrabida Naturals Park -that covers the Arrabida Hills which Meditarrean like vegetation and micro-climate resemble Adriatic locations. The soil and mild climate features produces a lush vegetation rich in species with its beautiful panoramic view of a calm, crystal blue-green water. With a beautiful and breathtaking scenery the Arrabida Hills is the best place to visitand to be for landscape photographers.
- The tourwill be proceed through the beautiful city of Setubal through one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal. The fine white sand and clear waters sets as fantastic contrast of the imposing Arrabida Hills.
- Returning to Lisbon and to your hotelwill be by the Vasco da Gama Bridge - the longest in Europe (17 Km).