Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting
OverviewWine tasting, visit to an art collection. Visit to one of the most beautiful mountains in Portugal. An unforgettable tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourFollowing hotel pickup in Lisbon, your guide takes you to the pretty village ofAzeitotovisit to Quinta da Bacalhoa, arestored Renaissance villa.You'llhave the opportunity to seethe owner's private art collection both inside and outside as you stroll through the country estate's gardens and vineyards.
Step intothewine cellar for ataste of three different wines produced in theregion, including white, red, and therenowned moscatel winethe name given to a group of sweet grape varietals. Learn about the various wines and sparkling wines produced from moscatel grapes and discover their characteristic sweetness. Your tasting isaccompanied by fine desserts including occasionalice cream (additional fee).
After the wine tasting you'llhave time to purchaselunch. Then rejoin your group andhead up toArrbida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrbida), which covers a 15-mile (25-km)stretch of coastline along thewestern shore of Portugal.Most of the area faces south, protected from the prevailing north and northwest winds by the adjacent Serra da Arrbida mountainchain. The shore is very steep and the intertidal zone includes mainly rocky cliffs, small beaches, and several areas covered by boulders.
Letyour guide point out anyMediterranean flora and fauna during the scenic drive before return travel to Lisbon, ending your day trip with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon