Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine TastingWrite a Review
From USD 114.04
OverviewWine tasting, visit to an art collection. Visit to one of the most beautiful mountains in Portugal. An unforgettable tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourFollowing hotel pickup in Lisbon, your guide takes you to the pretty village of Azeitão to visit to Quinta da Bacalhoa, a restored Renaissance villa. You'll have the opportunity to see the owner's private art collection both inside and outside as you stroll through the country estate's gardens and vineyards.
Step into the wine cellar for a taste of three different wines produced in the region, including white, red, and the renowned moscatel wine — the name given to a group of sweet grape varietals. Learn about the various wines and sparkling wines produced from moscatel grapes and discover their characteristic sweetness. Your tasting is accompanied by fine desserts including occasional ice cream (additional fee).
After the wine tasting you'll have time to purchase lunch. Then rejoin your group and head up to Arrábida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrábida), which covers a 15-mile (25-km) stretch of coastline along the western shore of Portugal. Most of the area faces south, protected from the prevailing north and northwest winds by the adjacent Serra da Arrábida mountain chain. The shore is very steep and the intertidal zone includes mainly rocky cliffs, small beaches, and several areas covered by boulders.
Let your guide point out any Mediterranean flora and fauna during the scenic drive before return travel to Lisbon, ending your day trip with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Arrabida And Azeitao Tour From Lisbon With Wine Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour