Arrabida Natural Park And The Best Beaches - Lisbon
OverviewLocated 40 km from Lisbons historic center, youll discover Serra da Arrábida one of the most beautiful places in Portugal. Youll find out some of the reason why I consider this place a real Portuguese paradise. See amazing landscapes and the best beaches of 2017 (Galapinhos). Experience stunning visit to a vineyard with Wine tasting and classical local artistic tile factory.
Know More about this tour
Our trip starts 9 am from Lisbon. Our 1st stop it will be the wild beaches near Cabo Espichel. Perfect place to shoot incredible photos and contemplate the Atlantic Ocean through a cape with 134 mts.
Our next stop is the beautiful fishing village of Sesimbra, surrounded by a natural landscape and very well known for the quality of fish.
Now ii ´s time to climb the mountain and enter in the outstanding Arrábida, the main attraction of this tour, which home to unique species of fauna and flora and provides incredible views over the Atlantic Ocean in a setting worth of 1.000 pictures. You will also be able to see some idyllic beaches with thin sand and crystal-clear waters such as Figueirinha, Galapos and Portinho da Arrábida.
It is lunch time our place of choice is Setubal well, known for its cuisine based on fish and shellfish.
We will continue to Azeitão to visit the one of the oldest wineries in the Arrábida region. Being a family business, this winery is now on its fourth generation. This winery produces some famous wines, ranging from Table Wines up to Demarcated Wines (with Designation of Origin). Here you will have the opportunity to try typical regional products in addition to the traditional wine tastings.Coming next we will find São Simão Arte, where the decorative tiles are made in the true Portuguese traditional way. An unique experience.
On the way back we ain ´t resist giving you a gastronomic experience, sampling one of our most famous traditional sweets ... the "Torta de Azeitão"!
Our last stop is The Sanctuary of Christ the King where you can contemplate the best panoramic view of Lisbon, 104 meters high. There´s nothing better to end this journey and a tour than an impressive photographic record.
And so we return to Lisbon!
Inclusions for Arrabida Natural Park And The Best Beaches
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Arrabida Natural Park And The Best Beaches
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain