Art And Fashion Tour In Rio De Janeiro - Rio De JaneiroWrite a Review
From USD 110
OverviewEnjoy a fashion and art tour in Rio de Janeiro in which you will visit the neighborhoods of Jardim Botnico and Ipanema along with a visit to Parque Lage or the Instituto Moreira Salles (depending on the day of the tour). Additionally, you can visit the H. Stern Workshop to admire the jewelry-making process. Your tour is private and includes a professional guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, you and your guide will head to visit the best neighborhoods showcasing the art and fashion in Rio de Janeiro. You will first visit Jardim Botnico which is a truly bucolic neighborhood. Here, you will see the Botanical Garden and Parque Lage. This neighborhood is filled with workshops for artists and potters, fashion and nice restaurants.
Depending on the day of the tour, you visit Parque Lage, located at the base of Tijuca rainforest or the Instituto Moreira Salles. The Parque Lage It has English-style gardens, small lakes and a mansion that houses the Escola de Artes Visuais (School of Visual Arts), where free art exhibitions and occasional performances take place. The park is a quiet place and the cafe there offers a great setting for coffee or a meal. Instituto Moreira Salles which has archives of photography, music, literature and iconography. The gardens were designed by landscape architect Roberto Burle Marx.
After seeing all the art and fashion vibes of Jardim Botanico, head to Ipanema. This neighborhood is the city's most international neighborhood. You will see, in every street, lots of people with this summer beach air, carrying either surfboards or shopping bags. Ipanema is also a hub of luxury street shops.
You can also make an optional tour of the H. Stern Workshop. Here, you will admire the jewelry-making process. See the rough stones ready to be made into beautiful jewelry and learn of the creative process to make exclusive collections, watches and more.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Art And Fashion Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Art And Fashion Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Airport Transfer From Rio International Airport To Rio
- Sugar Loaf City Tour And Cable Car
- Corcovado With Christ Redeemer Statue
- Favela Tour Rio
- Rainforest Jeep Adventure
- Rio De Janeiro Gay Nightlife Tour
- Favela Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Feijoada Food Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- One Day In Rio De Janeiro: City Sightseeing Tour
- Corcovado Hiking Tour In Rio De Janeiro