Art And Scent Of The Sea - Pisa, Lucca, Forte Dei Marmi
OverviewThe Versilian Sea has a mesmerizing sight to offer to you with every passing wave. On this tour, you will explore the coast line of this magnificent sea as you explore the towns of Pisa, Lucca, Forte Dei Marmi and have a completely different Italian experience.
- Visit the great Art Cities near the coast and the famous Versilian Sea.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- No Hidden Charges Applicable.
Know More about this tour
Dive into a "sea of beauty", and live an experience of emotional discovery of splendid art masterpieces, an exciting call from a famous seaside resort and a relaxing encounter with a splendid nature.
Lucca is along the road that from Florence leads towards the coast.
It is a refined city of art, surrounded by renaissance style tree-lined walls, interrupted by beautiful doors and impressive bastions. You can start with a beautiful walk along a stretch of the city walls, enjoy a wonderful overview on roofs, alleys, tower-houses, wonderful churches and aristocratic palaces of the city, and then move into the historical town centre, which is easy to visit because of its dimensions.
Discover Piazza S. Michele, the heart of the city, with the splendid Basilica in white limestone (12th – 14th century) and the splendid Palazzo Pretorio. Pass by the characteristic shops overlooking the squares and narrow roads and reach Piazza del Mercato where you can admire the particular shape built on the tracks of the Roman amphitheatre dating back to the second century BC. Then visit the famous Gothic Cathedral of San Martino (11th century) with the sculptural masterpiece of the tomb of Ilaria del Carretto and discover the characteristic Torre Guinigi with a huge holm on the top.
After a short journey, we reach the splendid and flat Versilia coast in one of the most famous tourist seaside resort of the Mediterranean sea, attended by aristocrats, celebrities and sports stars: the seaside town of Forte dei marmi, which stretches along sandy beaches against the backdrop of the magnificent Apuan Alps. During your free time you can take the occasion to admire the old town, with many elegant shops, high fashion boutiques and outdoor cafes and to walk in the shade of the palm trees on the waterfront, to admire the villas sprouting from the pine forest and the most beautiful beach resorts in the world. Do not miss the opportunity to try the fragrant seafood in one of the many restaurants along the coast, and during the summer, you can take the occasion for an unforgettable swim in the warm waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea with the spectacular backdrop of the white marble of the Apuan Alps that sparkles in the sun. Then, in the afternoon, we move inland and reach the famous city of Pisa, one of the most renowned worldwide, waiting for us with the glittering sight of Piazza dei Miracoli, UNESCO heritage, where the peerless masterpieces in marble rise from the green lawn. The famous Leaning Tower, the magnificent Baptistery, the stunning Cathedral, and the Monumental Graveyard, maximum expressions of the Romanesque architecture of the twelfth and thirteenth centuries which house works of immense artistic value.
Inclusions for Art And Scent Of The Sea - Pisa, Lucca, Forte Dei Marmi
- Pick up and drop off at the Hotel.
- Transport in luxury Minivan.
- Qualified English speaking driver-guide.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Options of Lunch or Dinner
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini
- Florence and Fiesole Tour from Pisa
- Small-Group Tuscany Grand Tour: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa, and Lucca
- Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome by High Speed Train Including Lunch
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Private Pisa and Lucca Tour
- Independent Trip to Pisa from Florence with Private Transport