Art In Paradise Bangkok
OverviewArt in Paradise Museum is an illusion art museum, The museum features ten galleries the Camouflage Room, Under the Ocean Room, Wildlife Room, Classical Art Room, Civilization Room, Surrealism Room, Dinosaur Room, Waterfall Room, Scenery Room, and Exhibition of Art Room. The museum paints a smile on every visitors face with its three-dimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively
Know More about this tourArt in Paradise Bangkok is another great place for tourists to visit in Bangkok City because it is, in the present, the first and only one illusion art museum the museum presenting Anamorphosis. Additionally, visitors can enjoy the museum interactively by taking photos of your posture with 3d illusion painting or even touching the painting. Not surprisingly, the museum is popular for visitors in different ages, especially kids.
Art in Paradise officially opened in April 2012 by Shin Jae Yeoul. The investment of establishment for this 5,800 square meters is approximately 50 million Baht. In the building, there are divided into many rooms for presenting different kinds of the 3D painting, such as underwater world, dinosaur world, water fall, Egypt and so on. The purpose to establish this museum is to present interesting and interactive arts to attract various types of visitors, so that visitors can have fun and can have great memories about what artists try to present.
As just mention that Painting inside Art in Paradise is designed for visitors to fully interact with, there are example photos of how to act with the paintings. It will help visitors have some ideas about that specific art. Though, those who would like to create their own postures can do it right away as well. This is a reason why we can always see smile feelings on visitors faces. Note that, to make your photos great, you might need to try finding a cool angle because it will make 3D painting alive.
- Museum is open from 10001800
- Pick up from Hotel optional
- Take your team to walk around the museum
- Transfer back to the hotel optional
Do Not Forget to carry your camera
Please produce your prepaid confirmed Tour Voucher to the Guide Driver at the time of Pick Up
This is entry ticket only, if you want to avail transfers please select Private transfer option
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.