Art In Paradise Pattaya - Ticket Only
OverviewArt in Paradise Museum is an illusion art museum, The museum features ten galleries the Camouflage Room, Under the Ocean Room, Wildlife Room, Classical Art Room, Civilization Room, Surrealism Room, Dinosaur Room, Waterfall Room, Scenery Room, and Exhibition of Art Room. The museum paints a smile on every visitors face with its three-dimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively
- A unique art gallery with full of illusion wall floor paintings
- Perfect place for Photography enthusiasts, kids and families
- 10 Different zones with diverse art styles
- The ocean room, Dinosaur room and wildlife room will make the kids go crazy
- Fulfill you fantasies by being a part of some unique times and creatures paintings which is impossible in real life
- A must visit when in Pattaya
Know More about this tourArt in Paradise Pattaya is another great place for tourists to visit in Pattaya City because it is, in the present, the first and only one illusion art museum the museum presenting Anamorphosis. Additionally, visitors can enjoy the museum interactively by taking photos of your posture with 3d illusion painting or even touching the painting. Besides, its location is really great since it is in the city, Near North Pattaya Big C Supercenter. Not surprisingly, the museum is popular for visitors in different ages, especially kids.
Art in Paradise officially opened in April 2012 by Shin Jae Yeoul. The investment of establishment for this 5,800 square meters is approximately 50 million Baht. In the building, there are divided into many rooms for presenting different kinds of the 3D painting, such as underwater world, dinosaur world, water fall, Egypt and so on. The purpose to establish this museum is to present interesting and interactive arts to attract various types of visitors, so that visitors can have fun and can have great memories about what artists try to present.
As just mention that Painting inside Art in Paradise is designed for visitors to fully interact with, there are example photos of how to act with the paintings. It will help visitors have some ideas about that specific art. Though, those who would like to create their own postures can do it right away as well. This is a reason why we can always see smile feelings on visitors faces. Note that, to make your photos great, you might need to try finding a cool angle because it will make 3D painting alive.
Inclusions for Art In Paradise Pattaya - Ticket Only
- Entry to Art in Paradise Pattaya
Exclusions for Art In Paradise Pattaya - Ticket Only
- Any Beverages or Meals
- Anything Not Mentioned in Inclusions
- Art in Paradise Timings Opens at 0900 Hrs Closes at 2100 Hrs
- Spend around 2 Hours observing the brilliance behind the creations of these paintings and click some picture for those everlasting memories
- Enjoy the Mesmorising Creation And Paintings.
Do Not Forget to carry your camera
Please produce your prepaid confirmed Tour Voucher to the ticket counter at the museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.