OverviewThis will be a great opportunity to see the art of different buildings and take photos of well known places. This will be a private tour with opportunity to ask all questions to your guide. Explore Riga with a professional local tour guide, who will tell you the real stories and legends about this historic part of Riga.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourIn this tour the guide will lead you to the Art Nouveau district. Each building is worth seeing in this district. You will see the amazing work of architect Mikhail Eisenstein. Special tour through this district will allow you to see the most beautiful side of the city.
In Riga, Art Nouveau architecture (Jugendstil architecture)can be seen almost everywhere. That’s why Riga is so popular with it’s huge collection of Art Nouveau styled buildings. With it’s 750 buildings, Riga is the Art Nouveau capital of the world.
The most enchanting part of Riga is the Old Town. The buildings and the history surrounding them creates a fascinating and whimsical picture of Riga’s past. This area also offers all of the amenities that you could possibly need: bars, nightclubs, restaurants, hotels, museums and, most importantly, a great atmosphere.
Inclusions for Art Nouveau Small Group Walking Tour Of Riga
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Art Nouveau Small Group Walking Tour Of Riga
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.