Art Tour And Last Supper - MilanWrite a Review
Enjoy a stunning walking tour of Milan! Discover the most intimate and precious hidden gems in the city through this unique ART TOUR, stroll among Milan’s top attractions, not missing the famous “CenacoloVinciano” (The Last Supper) painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro, and its incredible and unique optical illusion created by Bramante (inside)
- The “Finger” by Maurizio Cattelan (one of the most successful Italian contemporary artists)
- Church of San Maurizio Maggiore, the “Sistine Chapel of Milan”
- Da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (inside).
Know More about this tour
Discover well-known and hidden gems of Milan, guided by our licensed and professional English speaking tour guide. An art tour and a stroll through History, Culture and Artistic Treasures of the City! You will start from the discrete but impressive church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro, where you will be amazed by a unique fresco, designed by the Saint Peter’s Cathedral architect in Vatican, Donato Bramante, who managed to solve a very difficult problem: “what can you do if you do not have enough space to build a bigger apse? Simple, paint a fake one!”.
After this unusual experience, the tour will take you to Piazza Affari, in front of the stock exchange building, to discover a piece of contemporary art, that would rather shock you than surprise: the famous “finger”, by M. Cattelan. Now, through narrow and sinuous streets, we will take you again “back into the years”, arriving at the celebrated San Maurzio al Monastero Maggiore.
This building is a former convent destined to the Milanese nobility: it is considered the “Sistine Chapel of Milan”, painted by the finest students of Leonardo da Vinci: here the astonishment is guaranteed! You will end your tour visiting the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (a UNESCO world heritage site) and, last but least, admiring the worldwide famous Leonardo da Vinci’s magnificent masterpiece “CenacoloVinciano” (The Last Supper), a mix of art, history and mystery that only the greatest Genius of the Renaissance could have given to us.
Inclusions for Art Tour And Last Supper
- Legally licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Smaller groups interact with your own Guide
- No queques: Skip the line and access guarantees Last Supper Tickets
- Audio headsets provided (if you are more than 10 people)
- What to do in Milan: tips and suggestions for your stay in the city
- No bad surprises: the price is: “all inclusive”.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be %
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be %
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.