OverviewGo in search of animal art and sculptures on a family-focused 2-hour treasure hunt tour of Florence. Search the medieval streets of the citys historic centre looking for examples of animals hidden on monuments. Answer clues to win prizes.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourEntertain the kids on a specially designed treasure hunt through Florence. Aimed at children aged 6-14, adults will enjoy it just as much.
Along the way, learn about the citys rich history via an intriguing quiz that reveals hidden animal art in unexpected quarters. Walk the streets to find animal images you might not otherwise notice. Its an original way to discover something new about Florence.
Discover the close link between Florence and animals, through imagery on many of the citys monuments and buildings. Following a map and one of 2 itineraries (Medieval or Renaissance), answer clues to find the animals and win prizes.
Inclusions for Art Treasure Hunt In Florence
- Art treasure hunt in Florence
- Gift for hunt winner
Exclusions for Art Treasure Hunt In Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.