Artic Sigló-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience - Akureyri
OverviewExperience in one of our finest luxury tours the beautiful coastline of eyjafjrur the coastal living on this tour of North Iceland, where you will traverse through the villages of the Troll Peninsula before participating in local Kaldi beer-baths in rskgssandur. If you are staying in or near Akureyri and want to get to know the wonderful and relaxing culture and enjoy the unique experience of the North, this adventure is ideal for you.
Know More about this tour
Your journey begins as you get picked up from your accommodation in North Iceland, meeting your local and friendly caffeure for the day. You will then begin your drive along the Eyjafjrur coastline, enjoying the stunning seaside surroundings.
Your first stop will be at Old heering factory in Hjalteyri with a stunning view in eyjafjrur and stunning old style harbour the black sand beach in Dalvik Village, where you will take the time to have a little walk and breathe in the oceanfront air of this charming fishing village. From there, it is onwards to the village of Siglufjrur (sigl), the shooting location of local director Baltasar Kormkurs popular TV crime series Trapped and fantastic culture of the famous herring years in iceland.
fascinating insight into the history of the North, when bountiful herring fishing prompted these villages to sprout and bloom. Today, the herring is gone from these waters, but the fishermen still prevail.
Of course, all these stops will be along an incredibly scenic route, where you will witness the majestic mountains of the Trllaskagi Peninsula, the tallest in Iceland outside the central Highlands, as well as the fjords of the North and the roaring North Atlantic Ocean where it comes closest to the Arctic Circle.
The highlight of your trip, however, will be at the end of the tour, where you will be visiting Kaldi Beer spa where you will soak in the only beer spa in iceland and taste the one of the finest and most celebrated micro-breweri beer in Iceland. There, you will get a nice relaxing time and experience unique experience of the wellness of the spa nice hot tub outside with a stunning view to horsey iceland in eyjafjrur. along with local food after your spa session.
Dont wait any longer in booking your North Iceland luxury excursion now with all included and get to know the history and culture of rural towns, before having a nice beer bath and tasting adventure in a local beer. Check availability by choosing a date.
Inclusions for Artic Sigló-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Artic Sigló-Kaldi Beer Spa & Dining Experience
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years to drink the beer at the beer spa.
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lofthellir Cave Exploration from Akureyri
- Small-Group Whale Watching from Akureyri
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Diamond Circle
- 3-Day Rafting Tour from Hafgrmsstair: Grade 4 Rafting on the East Glacial River
- Whale Watching from downtown Akureyri
- Diamond Circle Tour with Waterfalls and Amazing Landscapes from Akureyri
- Akureyri Airvan Flight: Iceland Highland Ultimate