OverviewThe waters around Aruba are filled with dazzling marine life. Turtles, green and spotted moray eels, stingrays, yellow tail snappers and many more are waiting for a visit from you. The waters vary between 20 feet to 140 feet and are the perfect location for scuba diving. You might also she ship wrecks, like the famous Antilla!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourOur friendly PADI dive instructors are waiting to guide you through the dive sites around the island or they will train you to be a licensed PADI diver. Unlike some other dive centers we are convinced of a personal approach towards our customers. We have a maximum of 6 divers per dive instructor so you will have a personalized experience.
The refresher course is perfectly suited for people whose skills became a little bit rusty over time. It is advised that you take a refresher course if you haven’t been diving in a year or so.
Explore Aruba's underwater world through scuba diving!
Inclusions for Aruba Certified Scuba Diving
- Local taxes
- Use of scuba gear (if option selected)
Exclusions for Aruba Certified Scuba Diving
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.