Your Aruba dinner cruise starts on Palm Beach, where youll board your spacious catamaran and set out to sea.
While you watch the sunset, sip a cocktail, beer or glass of red, white or sparkling wine from the open bar. Look back at the shoreline as Aruba begins to light up for the evening, and enjoy the cool sea breeze on the deck.
When youre ready to eat, head to the dinner buffet catered by the Hyatt Regency resort. You have three courses of items to choose from, including Caribbean-inspired salads and meat dishes, plus dessert like coconut cake. Coffee, tea and drinks from the bar are available throughout the cruise.
Your cruise ends when you return to Palm Beach, just in time to continue your evening out in paradise.
Sample dinner menu options (subject to change):
- Butter lettuce and frise salad with citrus segments, toasted almonds, red onion and a cabernet vinaigrette
- Caribbean sweet potato salad
- Local tomato and cucumber salad with fresh basil and olive oil
- Assorted bread and rolls with butter
- Pan-seared grouper with Aruban Creole sauce and funchi (a traditional corn-meal dish)
- Jerk-brined chicken breast with black beans and rice
- Fire-grilled hanger steak with sauted local spinach and a local mushroom sauce
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh fruit tarts
- Coconut cake
- Chocolate espresso ganache cake
- Coffee, decaf coffee, assorted teas