Join us for our three- hour sit down dinner sail where you will have the best seat for Aruba's sunset.
Step on board, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and be seated on your table. Larger tables of 6-8 (generally) will allow you to mingle with others on the sail. Once we set sail you can enjoy other areas of the catamaran as well like the front deck, railing or build in benches.
While you watch the sunset, sip a cocktail, beer or glass of red or white wine from the open bar. Look back at the shoreline as Aruba begins to light up for the evening, and enjoy the cool sea breeze on the deck.
When youre ready to eat, head to the dinner buffet catered by the Hyatt Regency resort. You have three courses of items to choose from, including Caribbean-inspired salads and mains plus a dessert buffet. Coffee, tea and drinks from the bar are available throughout the cruise.
Besides the crew, two waiters will join us on board to ensure your glass remains full and your plates cleared.
Your cruise ends when you return to Palm Beach, just in time to continue your evening out in paradise.
Sample dinner menu options (subject to change):
- Butter lettuce and frise salad with citrus segments, toasted almonds, red onion and a cabernet vinaigrette
- Caribbean sweet potato salad
- Local tomato and cucumber salad with fresh basil and olive oil
- Assorted bread and rolls with butter
- Pan-seared grouper with Aruban Creole sauce and funchi (a traditional corn-meal dish)
- Jerk-brined chicken breast with black beans and rice
- Fire-grilled hanger steak with sauted local spinach and a local mushroom sauce
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh fruit tarts
- Coconut cake
- Chocolate espresso ganache cake
- Coffee, decaf coffee, assorted teas