Aruba Dinner Cruise By Catamaran
OverviewEnjoy a Caribbean sunset from the water and feast on a three-course dinner during this Aruba catamaran cruise. Soak up the tranquil twilight atmosphere as you cruise away from Palm Beach, indulging in wine, beer, cocktails and bubbly from the open bar. Dinner options include traditional island fare, often made with local ingredients.
- Dinner included
- Several menus to choose from
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour Aruba dinner cruise starts on Palm Beach, where youll board your spacious catamaran and set out to sea.
While you watch the sunset, sip a cocktail, beer or glass of red, white or sparkling wine from the open bar. Look back at the shoreline as Aruba begins to light up for the evening, and enjoy the cool sea breeze on the deck.
When youre ready to eat, head to the dinner buffet catered by the Hyatt Regency resort. You have three courses of items to choose from, including Caribbean-inspired salads and meat dishes, plus dessert like coconut cake. Coffee, tea and drinks from the bar are available throughout the cruise.
Your cruise ends when you return to Palm Beach, just in time to continue your evening out in paradise.
Sample dinner menu options (subject to change):
- Butter lettuce and frise salad with citrus segments, toasted almonds, red onion and a cabernet vinaigrette
- Caribbean sweet potato salad
- Local tomato and cucumber salad with fresh basil and olive oil
- Assorted bread and rolls with butter
- Pan-seared grouper with Aruban Creole sauce and funchi (a traditional corn-meal dish)
- Jerk-brined chicken breast with black beans and rice
- Fire-grilled hanger steak with sauted local spinach and a local mushroom sauce
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh fruit tarts
- Coconut cake
- Chocolate espresso ganache cake
- Coffee, decaf coffee, assorted teas
Inclusions for Aruba Dinner Cruise By Catamaran
- 3-course dinner
- Open bar (beer, wine, sparkling wine and cocktails)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Aruba Dinner Cruise By Catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passengers must complete a waiver form prior to boarding the catamaran
Note: children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.