Aruba Snorkel Cruise To SS Antilla With Lunch
OverviewDiscover treasures of the Caribbean Sea on this 4.5-hour snorkeling adventure off the coast of Aruba. Cruise to three great local dive sites where you'll strap on your provided snorkel gear and dive beneath the waves. Swim over a reef at Boca Catalina, feed tropical fish at Malmok, and behold the SS 'Antilla,' one of the largest shipwrecks in the Caribbean. Dry off and enjoy lunch and unlimited drinks on deck after snorkeling.
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your Aruba snorkeling adventure in the morning at the Hadicurari Pier, and cruise out along the coastline to enjoy beautiful island views.
Your first snorkel location is Boca Catalina, a secluded bay with calm, crystalline waters that are ideal for snorkeling. Strap on your provided face mask and flippers and dive beneath the waves to marvel at the colorful parrot fish, angel fish and grouper fish swimming over the shallow reef. If youre lucky, you may even spot an octopus or a barracuda!
Cruise on Malmok, a narrow stretch of beach nestled between rugged limestone cliffs. Leap into the warm waters for your second snorkeling session. Feed the fish and watch the waters explode in color as they dart around you.Your last stop is the famous shipwreck of SS Antilla, an American cargo ship that sank in Aruba's shallow waters during World War II. At 400 feet (120 meters) in length, it's one of the largest shipwrecks in the Caribbean. Snorkelers and scuba divers from all over the world are drawn to the ship's resting place in these tropical waters, where there now dwells a dazzling array of marine life.
Climb back aboard your boat, take off your snorkel gear and soak up some rays as you dive into a Caribbean lunch with refreshing cocktails or juices from the open bar. Have a go on the boat's rope swing or simply sit back and enjoy the scenery as you cruise back to the pier in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Aruba Snorkel Cruise To SS Antilla With Lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Unlimited drinks (cocktails, fruit juice, soda, water, etc.)
Exclusions for Aruba Snorkel Cruise To SS Antilla With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.