Meet your guide at the Asheville Masonic Temple, location of the Asheville Mystery Museum, for your 2-hour hautned walking tour. Stroll through the streets of scenic downtown Asheville at night as you are brought to the area's most haunted hotspots. You'll hear the legends and history of:
- The Pink Lady who haunts the Grove Park Inn
- Chilling apparitions from a suicide at Helen's Bridge
- A young lady brutally murdered in the Battery Park Hotel
- Spirits from the madman who executed our city's largest killing spree
- Why psychics call Asheville a vortex
- A body entombed in the wall of St. Lawrence, and much more.