Asheville Ghost Walking Tour And Mystery Museum
OverviewExperience the spookiest sites of downtown Asheville with your expert local guide. Enjoy hair-raising tales and dark history, then descend to the basement of the Asheville Masonic Temple to explore the Asheville Mystery Museum. This is Asheville's original and ultimate ghost adventure!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Asheville Masonic Temple, location of the Asheville Mystery Museum, for your 2-hour hautned walking tour. Stroll through the streets of scenic downtown Asheville at night as you are brought to the area's most haunted hotspots. You'll hear the legends and history of:
- The Pink Lady who haunts the Grove Park Inn
- Chilling apparitions from a suicide at Helen's Bridge
- A young lady brutally murdered in the Battery Park Hotel
- Spirits from the madman who executed our city's largest killing spree
- Why psychics call Asheville a vortex
- A body entombed in the wall of St. Lawrence, and much more.
Inclusions for Asheville Ghost Walking Tour And Mystery Museum
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Asheville Ghost Walking Tour And Mystery Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 8 and younger are complimentary and must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.