KUALA LUMPUR WITH GENTING - Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
This short vacation to Kuala Lumpur covers most popular attractions of the city like King's Palace, the National Monument, photostop at National Mosque, Moorish Styled Railway Station, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers in the city Tour.
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Genting Skyway Cable Car
- Genting Snow World
- Sunway Lagoon (Optional)
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival - Kuala Lumpur Airport – Genting Highlands
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - A shopper's paradise, Mecca for food lovers, and every party goers dream, Malaysia is a one-stop destination for you and your loved ones!. Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport & Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Genting Highlands. Check-in into the hotel. Enjoy rides at the indoor theme park in the evening. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Genting Highlands – Snow World – Kuala Lumpur hotel
Proceed to Snow World (If Snow World operate) after breakfast. Proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive and check-into the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
Breakfast and rest in leisure. Will brings you to the confluence of two rivers (Gombak & Klang River) where the name of Kuala Lumpur originated from, then to the King's Palace, the National Monument, drive pass Lake Gardens, photostop at National Mosque, the Moorish Styled Railway Station, then proceed to the Independence Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building, nickname as the Clock Tower of Kuala Lumpur, which used to be Malaysia High Court bases. You should notice that abundant greenery in the city, particularly at the Lake Gardens. A photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers will also is included. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur - Leisure day / Optional Sunway Lagoon @ INR 2,550 per person
After breakfast, Full day at leisure or Proceed for the Sunway Lagoon tour. With more than 80 rides and attractions, and within 15 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Lagoon is the ultimate destination you'll have to visit when you're in town! Sunway Lagoon is separated into 3 major themed lands, each boasting their own exciting attractions. Find entertainment, adventure and excitement all in place. A place where you will bring back more than just memories. Transfer back to KUL hotel is 1830hrs. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 05: Kuala Lumpur – Departure
Enjoy a yummy breakfast and spend some time at leisure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
Inclusions for KUALA LUMPUR WITH GENTING
- 03 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 01 night accommodation in Genting Highlands
- Daily breakfast
- Half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis
- Genting Snow World ticket
- Genting Skyway Cable Car ticket
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis.
- All Tours & Transfers on (SIC) sharing basis.
Exclusions for KUALA LUMPUR WITH GENTING
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges unless mentioned.
- Daily lunch, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.