OverviewJoin this 3-hour tour and enjoy a traditional Paraguayan beef dinner and a show based on typical music and dances.
Round trip transfer included.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a perfect night with the best "Asado".
The Paraguayan beef is excellent and a variety of cuts are available; Bife de chorizo and tapa cuadril are some of the more popular cuts.
The Asado is considered the national dish and also the standard word for barbecue.
Consists of beef alongside various other meats which are cooked on a grill called "parrilla" in Spanish or an open fire. The Asado are accompanied by salads and manioc or yuca (it is similar to the potato).
The music is the final ingredient for a perfect dinner. With the Paraguayan harp, the national instrument of Paraguay, and with the Spanish guitar, you can hear the different style of music like "polkas" and "Guaranias" sung in Guaraní or a mixture of Guaraní and Spanish.
Inclusions for Asunción Dinner And Show Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Asunción Dinner And Show Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.