Athens: Acropolis Only
OverviewJoin a small group tour in Athens to discover the treasures of the ancient Greek civilization and the museum building.Delve into Greek architecture, mythology and history with a scholarly and local guide.Enjoy the Acropolis and its complimentary sites with wonderful views over AthensSee the Erechtheion, the Temple of athena nike, the Propylaia and Parthenon
Know More about this tourBeat the crowds and enjoy the famous Acropolis in Athens in a small group walking tour. There will be a max of 8 people with a professional local guide from Athens. Enjoy the comforts of pre-reserved admission tickets and learn Greek history.
Join your small group at the Acropolis metro station. There will be a maximum of 8 people so it is always an intimate experience.
Get to know your local guide who has a professional licence as she goes over the day's itinerary. Start your walk right away to discover Acropolis which the most popular monument in Athens. Your guide has pre-reserved tickets to the Acropols so you can beat the crowds.
Located in the center of Athens, Acropolis is on an elevation. It is next to the Plaka neighborhood which is just south of the Agora. The Acropolis is easily the most popular monument in Athens so you get a very detailed tour including the Erechtheion, the temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaia and of course the Parthenon.
Look at how the rock of the Acropolis itself serves as a reference point for the modern development of Athens. Enjoy the Acropolis and its complimentary sites for wonderful views over Athens.
Inclusions for Athens: Acropolis Only
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Athens: Acropolis Only
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Please use the shuttle to get to Athens center. Transfers are not included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- The Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon through the years self-guided mobile tour
- Private Best of Athens Full-Day Tour with Transportation
- Guided Sightseeing Shore Excursion Tour of Athens