Athens All Included: Acropolis And Museum In A Cultural Guided Walking Tour
OverviewJoin a small group of max 8 peopleto enjoy adetailed walking tour of the Acropolis including the Erechtheion, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaia and of course,the Parthenon. Walk with your guide through Greek architecture, mythology and history as she stops between sites in and around the Acropolis rock.Complete your visit of theAcropolis and savour theAcropolis Museum with its stunning glass floors. See the excavations as you walk on the Museum's unique design. Enjoythe treasures of the ancient Greek civilisation with a scholarly and local guide.
Know More about this tourJoin your small group at the Acropolis metro station. There will be a maximum of 8 people so it is always an intimate experience. Get to know your local guide who has a professional licence as she goes over the day's itinerary. Start your walk right away to discover Acropolis which the most popular monument in Athens.Located in the center of Athens, Acropolis is on an elevation. It is next to the Plaka neighbourhood which is just south of the Agora.
Look at how the rock of the Acropolis itself serves as a reference point for the modern development of Athens. Enjoy the Acropolis and its complimentary sitesover wonderful views over Athens.
See the Acropolis Museum to compliment the tour. Your guide organises timing of the museum either before or after the Acropolis proper considering the season and the crowds.
Acropolis Museum is stunning, to say the least. Our small group tour in Athens includes the treasures of the ancient Greek civilisation and the museum building itself is worth discovering.Its unique design has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors.
After around three hours, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Inclusions for Athens All Included: Acropolis And Museum In A Cultural Guided Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour of max 8 people
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Athens All Included: Acropolis And Museum In A Cultural Guided Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cruise ship passengers make their own way to/from port
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Underground Athens by Athens Underground: Sections Through Soil and History plus Kerameikos
- Small-Group Cultural Nemea Day Trip including Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Electric Bike Parnitha Mtn Tour - Athens National Park
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City