Athens By Night Segway Tour
The tour includes visits to the following:
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- The Hill of Mars
- The Hill of Pnyka
- The acient Cemetery of Kerameikos
- Monastiraki Square
- The Roman Agora
- The Ancient Greek Agora
- The neighborhoods of Thisseion and Plaka
- The Temple Zeus and Hadrian's Arch
- The Zappeion Mansion
- The Panathinaikon Olympic Stadium
- The Presidential Mansion
Know More about this tour
Ride around Athens under the city's lights with this special Segway tour. Enjoy three hours of fun and history in the best night city tour in Athens.
Discover the evening version of our tours and indulge yourselves in a Segway ride around Athens at night. Explore the sites of Athens under the city’s lights and see the temples and the monuments of the Acropolis lit up in the night. Join the evening fun in the lively pedestrian areas of Athens and glide around the city in this unique three-hour long Segway experience. From the Odeon of Herodes Atticus to the Panathinaikon Olympic Stadium, from the Ancient Greek and Roman Agoras of Athens to the Palace of the President of Democracy, from the Temples pf Zeus and Hephaestus to to the hip Monastiraki square, discover the best the city of Athens has to offer in the best Night City Tour in Athens.
Inclusions for Athens By Night Segway Tour
- Helmets & Equipment
Exclusions for Athens By Night Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 to 24 hours before the tour starts, 100% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 24 to 72 hours before the tour starts, 50% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled 3 days or more before the tour starts, no cancellation charges applicable.