Athens City And Streets : No Museums
OverviewEnjoy Athens without entering any museums or ancient sites. Discover real Greek life style in Athens with the locals. Learn about the history of Athens; its most legendary structures and former citizens on a 2-hour city walking tour. Hit the streets of Athens and enjoy some local food and drinks as you go
Know More about this tourJoin Athens local street life tour at the Acropolis metro station. It's a perfect introduction to Athens if you rather not walk into any museums.
Enjoy your local guide's expertise who is an excellent expert on Greek mythology and history but also she loves walking around the Plaka area with our guests talking about Greek food.
Discover Athens city with its local neighbourhoods around the Acropolis and the Plaka area. See Syntagma station and enjoy the change of guards at the Parliament House. Its a great walk to enjoy the local life in Athens and see people in their everyday heyday. Your local guide will give you many references and recommendations so that you can be independent after this tour.
Join the hustle and bustle at Monastraki where fresh produce, cheese, meat and fish provide a wonderful aroma such as only Greek foods can generate! . Athens tour touches on all the senses as you find hidden nooks and delightful experiences that few visitors ever get to see in bthe city.
See the House of the Greek Parliament and change of guards. Discover Plaka neighborhood in Athens and familiarize yourself with Greek life style.Immerse yourself in the very atmosphere, history and culture of this glorious Greek city with an exceptional local guide and a max of 8 people in a small group.
Inclusions for Athens City And Streets : No Museums
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Athens City And Streets : No Museums
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Underground Athens by Athens Underground: Sections Through Soil and History plus Kerameikos
- Small-Group Cultural Nemea Day Trip including Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Electric Bike Parnitha Mtn Tour - Athens National Park
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City