OverviewSee the sights of modern and ancient Athens on a 2-hour Segway tour, led by a local guide! On your self-balancing electric Segway, glide through the city streets, stopping by famous monuments to hear tales about this charismatic city. Admire sights of the Acropolis of Athens, visit Zappeion Garden, and then see top Athens' attractions like Hadrians Arch, the Temple of Zeus, Panathinaikos Stadium and more!
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring youll receive special attention from your guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly guide at your chosen time – 10am, 12pm or 4pm – and start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, you’ll weave through tree-lined streets close to the Acropolis of Athens, following your guide into the heart of the city.
Glide past Hadrian’s Arch, the monumental gateway that once separated the old and new part of the city, and hear about the Emperor Hadrian who ruled Athens during the 2nd century AD. After stopping to take photos and listen to tales about this historic area, set off for your next stop.
See the Temple of Zeus, the largest monument of Ancient Greece, and pass through Zappeion Garden – a wonderfully serene extension of the National Garden of Athens. Stop to look at the Old Parliament House on Stadiou Street and swing past the Presidential Mansion, admiring its majestic white façade.
Your 2-hour tour finishes with a look at Panathinaikos – the city stadium -- where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1895. Also known as Kalimarmaro Stadium, this vast site has a seating capacity of 60,000 and is one of Athens’ true modern-day highlights.
After exploring all the city sights with your guide, glide back to the start point where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Athens City Highlights Segway Tour
- Tour guide
- Segway riding training
Exclusions for Athens City Highlights Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 9 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passengers must weight between 100 and 240 pounds (46 and 110 kilos).
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.