Athens City PassWrite a Review
Free admission and skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum, hop-on-hop-offSightseeing tour, and free travel on public transport - enjoy your city trip with the Athens City Pass.
Know More about this tour
The Athens City Pass is your ticket to the top attractions and museums of the Greek capital. Visit its landmark, the Acropolis, where you can admire the famous Parthenon temple. Explore the North and South slopes to see the Theatre of Dionysus, the Odeon of Herodus Atticus and many more monuments. The Athens City Pass and the Athens City Pass Mini grant you free admission to the New Acropolis Museum. The exhibits come exclusively from the Acropolis area and include among others the Caryatids and the Pathenon frieze. Holders of the 3- and 6- day City Pass have the chance to visit the extended Acropolis area which includes the archeological sites of the Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Kerameikos, Hadrian’s Library, Aristotle's Lyceum, Temple of Olympian Zeus/Olympieion, Stoa of Attalos. All of these significant attractions are situated within short walking distance from each other. If you have opted for the 6-day City Pass then you can additionally visit the Archeological Museums of Athens.
The National Archeological Museum hosts more than 11.000 exhibits dating from prehistoric times to Late Antiquity and the only Egyptian Collection in Greece. Next to it stands the Epigraphic Museum. It contains 14.078 inscriptions and tablets which document Greek history. The Byzantine and Christian Museum is considered one of the most important of its kind due to its large collection of manuscripts, icons, textiles, mosaics etc from that era. The Numismatic Museum is also included in the Archeological Museums of Athens ticket. Its collections include more than 600.000 ancient coins, medals, gems etc. of considerable value. So that you can easily visit all of the above mentioned attractions without worrying for extra costs or losing time buying the tickets, you will receive a ticket for the use of public transport in Athens. This includes the journey from/to the airport and unlimited rides with the metro, bus, tram and trolley. Book your Athens City Pass for 2, 3 or 6 days now and benefit from its advantages from the moment you land until you depart.
Inclusions for Athens City Pass
- Free admission and skip the line at Athens‘ top attractions
- Skip the line at Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Free use of public transport, incl. airport transfer
- Hop-on-Hop-offcity tour included
- Map and travel brochure, incl. insider information
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.