Athens Coastal Bike Tour
OverviewCyclethrough quietneighborhoods to reach the amazing Athens "riviera". Admire the breathtaking view of the Sarunic gulf, and the Athens beautiful Esplanada. Cycle safe on bike lanes together with our experienced tour leaders.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
Many visitors to Athens never experienced the citys striking waterfront. To begin your coastal bike adventure, meet your guide and pick up a high-quality bike and helmet near the Acropolis metro station in the morning. Start by pedaling around the base of the Acropolis in the small streets of Plaka neighborhood, get unique views of the Parthenon and pass next to the Roman Forum and the Ancient Agora to the Thission neighborhood.
Continue along a flat, bike-friendly route through the citys quieter neighborhoods for about 5 miles (8 km) to reach the coast. Enjoy the fresh Aegean breeze and relaxed atmosphere away from the bustle of the city center, and take in great views of the Saronic Gulf. See waterside highlights like the SNFCC New Opera House and National Library of Athens, the Tae Kwon Do complex from the 2004 Olympic Games and the Faliro Marina.
Continue towards Kalamaki Beach, where you will get some free leisure time to relax and take advantage of the beautiful sandy beach. On the ride back to the city center, we pass through the luxurious Flisvos Marina and then stop in a local pastry shop to taste some local delicacies. By the time you return to the original departure point in the early afternoon, expect to complete around 15 miles (25 km) during the relaxed ride.
Inclusions for Athens Coastal Bike Tour
- Top quality conventional trekking 28' bicycle
- English speaking tour leader
- Sample tasting in local pastry shop
- Athens city suggestions' list
- VAT & all taxes
Exclusions for Athens Coastal Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age: 10 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.