Athens Coastal Electric Bike Tour
OverviewFall for Greeces seaside sights on this 4-hour electric bike tour from Athens. With a local guide, pedal through the city along a dedicated cycle path. Ride to Trocadero, where youll learn about the citys nautical past with a visit to the Georgios Averoff, an armored warship-come-museum. Then, putter along the coastline, stopping off at some of the area's loveliest marinas, including Flisvos, home to the superyachts of the rich and famous, and Microlimano, famed for its seafood restaurants. Numbers limited to 10, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMake your way to the meeting point in central Athens to meet your guide. Then, after listening to a safety briefing, strap on your helmet and hop aboard your bike, which has been souped up with an electric motor to allow for easier riding.
Following your guide, leave the busy city center streets behind, and pedal along a dedicated cycle path toward the sun-kissed coast. Pass through Trocadero, where youll see the Olympia, a reconstructed ancient Athenian trireme ship.
Continue to Flisvos Marina, where youll catch sight of gleaming superyachts, and pedal onward to the picturesque Microlimano Marina, the second largest yacht marina in Piraeus that's famed for its excellent selection of seafood restaurants. Youll also stop in the Bay of Zea, where youll take in the coastal sights while refreshing with a drink (own expense) at a local eatery.
After roughly four hours, your bike ride concludes back at the original start point in central Athens.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Athens Coastal Electric Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Athens Coastal Electric Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike
A minimum of 2 people is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.