Athens Cooking Lesson And Dinner
OverviewA delightful hands-on cooking lesson and dinner in the heart of Athens! Discover the local culture through gastronomy!
- Authentic hands-on Greek cooking class with a local cook instructor
- Become familiar with the ingredients and the techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking
- Preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a Greek dessert
Know More about this tour
Learn How to Cook Greek Food
Discover Greece’s culture through its delicious food. The best way to do that is by graduating from a hands-on cooking class. During this tour, you’ll learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with a small group of fellow food lovers. Along the way, with the guidance of your experienced instructor, you’ll become familiar with the ingredients and the techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking.
Prepare and Enjoy a Delicious Greek Dinner
With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek Sunday dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home.
The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market.
This cooking class starts at 17:30 (5:30 pm) and takes place daily.
Inclusions for Athens Cooking Lesson And Dinner
- Cooking instructor
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek mezedes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
Exclusions for Athens Cooking Lesson And Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you will have to pay afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Athens Shore Excursion: Private Acropolis Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
- Athens Small-Group 2.5 Hour Electric Bicycle Tour
- 1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
- 90-Minute Aroma Oil Massage plus 20' min Free Fish Pedi
- Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour