Athens Cooking Lesson And DinnerWrite a Review
A delightful hands-on cooking lesson and dinner
Discover the local culture through gastronomy!
- Cooking Lesson and Dinner
Know More about this tour
You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the assistance of an experienced Cooking instructor and the complicity of a small group!
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that we always use and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home!
And the best part at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the constant guidance of your cooking instructor, is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters-salads and a main course.
Inclusions for Athens Cooking Lesson And Dinner
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or soft drink
- Aperitif and Greek “mezedes” during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked.
Exclusions for Athens Cooking Lesson And Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you will have to pay afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.