Tick off Athens’ most famous sights on this 3-hour electric bike tour. With an expert guide leading the way and your electric motor doing the hard work for you, cycle with ease around the ancient sights near the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens. Get up close to the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the New Acropolis Museum, the Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Arch and more. Then, get a taste of local life in the Old Town of Plaka and the vibrant Monastiraki neighborhood. Small-group tour with numbers limited to 12.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Athens, and hop aboard your electric bike: a two-wheeled bicycle with an electric motor. Listen to a safety briefing, then strap on your helmet and set off behind your guide. The pace is leisurely, allowing you to listen to your guide and take in the sights.
Begin with a cycle up the Pnyx, often cited as the birthplace of democracy, and the Hill of the Nymphs, which in ancient times was the site of a shrine dedicated to the nymphs. Your electric bike will make light work of the climb and youâll be well rewarded with sweeping views of the city.
Next, pedal downhill to the Acropolis of Athens, an ancient citadel and UNESCO World Heritage site, toward the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. Pause by the New Acropolis Museum, which has been ranked among the worldâs top museums. Snap photos of the museumâs grand glass facade, and then continue to the iconic Temple of Olympian Zeus (Olympieion), Hadrianâs Arch and Roman Baths.
Ride through the beautiful National Gardens of Athens and be awed by the mighty Panathenaic Stadium â site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 â and take in the ancient sights of the Roman Agora, once the heart of ancient Athens.
After getting up close to the cityâs revered ancient sights, head for the Greek Parliament and the Presidential Residence to learn more about modern-day Greece.
Then, get a taste of daily local life in Plaka, the cityâs Old Town. Cruise through the narrow streets lined with neoclassical architecture, Byzantine churches and independent shops. After around three hours, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Inclusions for Athens Electric Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Use of an electric bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Athens Electric Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 8 years and over can ride their own bike
Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.