Athens Evening Tour Do What Locals Do
OverviewTour around the Acropolis like a local. Enjoy a unique guided tour to experience the primitive music, wine and Greek mezedes (snacks), like Greek traditional cheese, olives, Greek pies, and much more. Support local music artists, eat and drink local products, and spend an evening like a local Athenian on this 3-hour walking tour. Tour includes a local guide, wine, Greek snacks, and live music.
- Excellent value for money
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the Acropolis metro station, begin the tour with an exploration of the mythical hills of Athens Pnyx and Philopappos (Hill of Muses). Learn the stories and Myths for the ancient hillls and enjoy the spectacular view of Athens and Acropolis. With your guide you will discover the best place for your picnic and enjoy a unique picnic-style experience , featuring primitive Greek music while sipping on wine and tasting Greek mezedes (snacks) traditional cheese, Greek olives, fresh Greek bread, Greek handmade pies, and for the end Greek baclava, along the slopes of the hill. Your guide will engage you in a fun and interactive experience and you'll hear many local stories. Learn about the traditional instruments and music from the local musicians and dive deep to the Greek live tradition When the weather is rainy the event occurs in a traditional cafe.
Inclusions for Athens Evening Tour Do What Locals Do
- Food tasting
- Wine or Tsipouro
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Athens Evening Tour Do What Locals Do
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Note that the during rainy days the event occurs in a traditional cafe
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Athens Shore Excursion: Private Acropolis Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
- Athens Small-Group 2.5 Hour Electric Bicycle Tour
- 1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
- 90-Minute Aroma Oil Massage plus 20' min Free Fish Pedi
- Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour