Athens Night Segway Tour
OverviewSee the highlights of Athens by night on this evening Segway tour, led by an expert local guide! On your self-balancing electric Segway, explore buzzing neighborhoods like Plaka and Thiseio, and then head up the brightly lit Acropolis of Athens for panoramic nighttime views of the city. See Classical ruins like the Ancient Agora of Athens and then head back into the city center to see more illuminated attractions such as the iconic Temple of Zeus.This small-group evening Segway tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring youll receive special attention from your guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in the evening, when the Athens midday heat has gone and the daytime crowds have dispersed, and start your tour with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, begin gliding along quiet streets to the foothills of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens the ancient citadel and archeological site that dominates the city.
On the northeastern slopes of the Acropolis is the neighborhood of Plaka -- the citys Old Town that springs to life in the evening with its abundance of trendy bars and cafs. Continue through the bustling quarter of Monastiraki and glide past the ruins of Hadrians Library a Corinthian structure built by the Roman emperor in 132 AD.
Just to the east of Monastiraki is the district of Thiseio, home to the Ancient Agora of Athens; once the heart of the ancient city, it is now a fascinating courtyard ruin. After stopping to take photos of the agoras illuminated monuments like the Temple of Hephaestous, continue your tour past the New Acropolis Museum -- where countless artifacts from the citadels Archaic period are housed.
Weave down the slopes of the Acropolis, stopping briefly on Mars Hill to soak up panoramic nighttime city views, and then rest with a drink (own expense) in a bar in downtown Athens. From here, youll finish your evening Segway ride with an hours tour of the central city sights. See top Athens attractions beautifully lit up at night, like the Temple of Zeus and the Old Parliament House. Admire the classic buildings of Athens University and pass Panathinaikos Stadium (or Kalimarmaro Stadium) where the first modern Olympic Games were held.
After exploring the highlights of nighttime Athens with your guide, glide back to a location near to the start point where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Athens Night Segway Tour
- Tour guide
- Segway safety briefing
Exclusions for Athens Night Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passengers must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (46 and 113 kilos).
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.