Athens Piraeus And Glyfada Hop On Hop Off Tour
OverviewDiscover Athens, Piraeus and Glyfada with Athens Open Tour, the first GREEK hop-in hop-out bus company! Get in touch with our civilization, history and architecture and combine pleasure and education with the commentary on board, available in 16 languages.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourEnjoy the panoramic view from the upper deck of the bus andHop on and hop off as many times as you like at over 40 stops in Athens, Piraeus, Riviera & Beaches.Admire the architecture and learn about their history from the on-board commentary onboard available in 12 languages.
Choose either the 90-minute Athens route that begins at Syntagma Square or the 60-minute Piraeus route that starts at the cruise terminal and the interchange bus stop at Acropolis or a 2 hours tour in Riviera & Beaches starting from Acropolis bus stop . These tourist-friendly city tours offer the opportunity to admire and stop to visit spectacular sites.
In Athens, a city full of historical and cultural monuments, you can hop off to explore the Acropolis and Parthenon archaeological site and visit the new Acropolis Museum and the Archaeological Museum. Explore the picturesque area of Plaka and Monastiraki, where youll discover neoclassical buildings, archaeological findings, and souvenir shops.
Piraeus port is one of the most important commercial seaports in the Mediterranean. Nearby, youll find a number of private harbors, such as the Mikrolimano and the Zea Marina (Pasalimani). Admire the architectural beauty of the Municipal Theater, and visit the Planetarium, which is one of the best equipped in the world.
Inclusions for Athens Piraeus And Glyfada Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Athens Piraeus And Glyfada Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual audio guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.