OverviewSee the sights of Athens in this 9km journey by bike. Go back in time and learn about Greece's capital from a local's point of view. This 3-hour tour cycles at a nice, relaxed pace on quiet streets and narrow paths, making sure to stop at many of the must-see sights of ancient Athens.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a central point in Athens at 10am, and prepare to learn about Athens rich history by bike! The 9km tour is suitable for cyclists of all abilities, and follows bike-safe routes along pedestrian and low-traffic streets.
Begin by cycling around the Acropolis, the historical center of Athens, and riding around the Acropolis Hill. The tour will then proceed to the archaeological site of Kerameikos, where the ancient city walls lie alongside the ancient Dipylon Gate by the banks of the River Eridanos.
Next, you will dismount your bike to walk around Philopappou Hill, which includes the Hill of the Muses and the Pnyx. Take in stunning views of the the Acropolis before cycling to the Ancient Agora, the hub of political and public life in Athens. Continuing to the Roman Forum and the Tower of the Winds, you will experience the sights of the city's Roman period before finishing the tour at the lively Plaka area. Here you can see the more modern side of Athens as you enjoy a coffee in a local café before returning to your original meeting point.
Inclusions for Athens Scenic Bike Tour
- Bike hire and all necessary cycling gear
- All taxes
Exclusions for Athens Scenic Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years old
Please indicate the heights of all guests to ensure the best bike size is provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.