Athens Street Art Walk
OverviewExplore Athens in an unconventional way on this fascinating street art walking tour, led by a local artist. In recent years, Athens has become the site of some of Europe’s best street art, with more than 2,000 viewable works around the city. You’ll see a variety of neighborhoods and learn about each of them through the artwork, with your artist guide as your docent. This is a small-group tour limited to 12 people, so you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions as you go.
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourYour 3-hour small-group tour kicks off in the morning when you meet your guide in central Athens. The guide is a street artist who will give you the inside scoop on Athens famous street art scene. Walk through Athens hip neighborhoods while your guide explains the stories behind the colorful murals.
Athens contemporary street art began in the 1990s and has been on the rise ever since. Saunter through a range of diverse neighborhoods and get to know the culture through the art.
By the end of your tour youll have a new appreciation for Athens and for street art. If you want to continue explore Athens thousands of public art works, your guide will gladly provide more recommendations.
Inclusions for Athens Street Art Walk
- Local guide
Exclusions for Athens Street Art Walk
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Athens Shore Excursion: Private Acropolis Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
- Athens Small-Group 2.5 Hour Electric Bicycle Tour
- 1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
- 90-Minute Aroma Oil Massage plus 20' min Free Fish Pedi
- Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour