Athens Wine Tasting TourWrite a Review
OverviewA marvelous tour to a winery
- Attica vineyards
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a short excursion by metro, just a 50 minutes' ride from Athens' center, at a family-owned winery since 1919 and taste 5 of the finest and selected wines of the estate!
The winery is placed in the Attica region, an area with a rich grape-growing tradition and is the first declared bioclimatic winery in Greece! Visiting the estate you will see the close by vineyards, all lined up and planted mainly with the local grape varieties such as Savatiano and Malagouzia!
The landscape of the Attica vineyards and the climate - mild winters and hot dry summers, caressed by the Aegean breeze create the ideal terroir for making dry white wines with high alcohol, balanced acidity, fresh taste and a delicate floral nose!
Inclusions for Athens Wine Tasting Tour
- Tasting of 5 different wines with assortments
- Round-trip transfer from/to Koropi Metro Station to/from the Winery
- Winery Tour
Exclusions for Athens Wine Tasting Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Metro tickets (Metro ticket costs 1.40 Euro one way and you can purchase them at any Metro station either in the auto machines or at the cashier only by cash)
- Drinks (other than the ones you will taste)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.