Atlanta Center For Civil And Human Rights General Admission
OverviewThe Center for Civil and Human Rights located in downtown Atlanta, GA is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Struggle to today’s Global Human Rights Movements. The purpose is to create a safe space for visitors to explore the fundamental rights of all human beings so that they leave inspired and empowered to join the ongoing dialogue about human rights in their communities.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe Center for Civil and Human Rights pays homage to the Civil Rights Movement. Visitors are taken on a journey of interactive displays that bring to life segregation, the plight of the freedom riders, the lunch counter protests, the march on Washington, through the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. From there, guests are elevated to learn about how the Civil Rights struggles laid a foundation for the fight for Human Rights. Exhibits walk people through the aggressors and peacemakers in history and how each and every person can work to ensure that Human Rights are granted throughout the world. The Center for Civil and Human Rights is a unique and unparalleled experience that should be experienced by every visitor and resident of Atlanta.
Awarded the 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Inclusions for Atlanta Center For Civil And Human Rights General Admission
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Atlanta Center For Civil And Human Rights General Admission
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Self-guided walk-through. Does not include a tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Last admission at 4:00pm daily
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.