Did you know the Castleberry Hill Arts District, home of Atlanta Movie Tours, is named one of the top 10 Art Districts in the country? Take a 90 minute stroll through Castleberry and hear all about hundreds of movie filmed right here in this walking tour. Captain America, Rick Grimes, RocoCop, Dominic Toretto and more have all filmed in Castleberry and our Atlanta Movie Tours' Insider has the behind the scenes stories and production history to keep you entertained beginning to end. Before you take off, you will get to see all the clips of the locations in Castleberry so that you can really see the movie sets come to life!
- Soar over the African Market like the Falcon did in Captain America: Civil War
- Walk the path the Liam Neeson did inTaken 3
- CheckoutTyler Perry spots from Good Deeds andTemptation
- See what Dan Aykroyds shop fromDriving Miss Daisy is today
- Explore the homeless camp in Stranger Things Season 2
- Listen to stories about funny lady Melissa McCarthysThe Boss with plenty of great scenes here
- Experience what Kevin Hart went through in the biker bar scene in Ride Along