Atlas Mountains And Berber Villages Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExplore the Atlas Mountains and Valleys with an expert guide. Discover traditional Berber villages and see Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Visit the waterfalls of Imlil. Have lunch in an authentic Berber home and see how the Berbers live. Camel ride and walk for 1 to 3 hours.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDeparting in the morning around 9am, drive for one hour up to Moulay Brahim Gorges, arriving at a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions, here you can ride the Camel, then continuing to Imlil valley passing through many Berber villages. From Imlil, leave the vehicle to head into the village. You will stop for a welcome glass of mint tea before continuing on a mule for 3 kilometers up to Armed the highest and the biggest village in imlil valley,
Trek 1 or 3 hours to the Berber village of Ait souka, passing the hamlets of Ait mizan, Targa, and Imoula. Stop off in Tamatert. Enjoy lunch with the family in a Berber home, and marvel at the view of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Continue for another 30 minutes to arrive at the home of a Berber family have mint tea with the family and see how the Berbers live. Walk down to Azroul and visit the waterfalls, then begin your return trip down the other side of the valley to Taourirt before we drive back to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Atlas Mountains And Berber Villages Day Trip From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Camel Ride
- Mint tea with the family
Exclusions for Atlas Mountains And Berber Villages Day Trip From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Good walking shoes are recommended especially for the walk up to the waterfalls
You can discuss with your guide how long you would like to walk
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.