Atlas Mountains Day Trip - Marrakesh
OverviewDay trip starts at 9 am and finishes same day in the evening. Journey to Moroccos Atlas Mountain area and spend the day exploring the Three Valleys with this private, full-day tour. Your guide plans out the whole day for you, including transportation and lunch, so that you can enjoy your explorations without worry., and then stop for a cup of Moroccan tea and cake in Imlil Valley. Visit the home of a Berber family in Ait Souka to learn more about their everyday lifestyles, and end the day in Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley.
Know More about this tour
Escape the heat of Marrakech and drive into the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass Berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before driving back to Marrakech.Atlas mountains and imlil day trip is one of the most spectacular day trips from Marrakech if you desire to get out of the city and delve in the authentic and rural side of Morocco. We will start our Imlil day trip at 09am from Marrakech by a 4WD vehicle or minivan for 1h30min drive south up the Moulay Brahim Gorges, and the berber village of Asni very popular for its weekly market every Saturday then to Imlil Crossing a vibrant green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of the summer. Imlil is a small village at the foothills of the highest mountains in Morocco Toubkal Mountain. Imlil is the center where you will meet your guides and mules due its unique position and its connection to several berber villages and a very popular start point of treks and hiks for climbing Toubkal mountain. Arrival to Imlil here we shall leave our vehicle to start a walk to around 40 minutes towards the south to the Berber village of Aroumd (Aremd) (1843m) set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas mountains, a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions to get our lunch which will be served in a Berber house in the village of Aroumd. Afterwards you can take a short walk before we return to Marrakech
Inclusions for Atlas Mountains Day Trip
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- 3-course lunch
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Atlas Mountains Day Trip
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of XX people per booking
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls