Atlas Mountains Including Camel Ride And Berber Guest House Day Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExplore the Valley of Imlil with an expert local guide. Discover traditional Berber villages and have mint tea with a local Berber family. See the Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber Guest House and visit a Berber Market.
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourTake a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains and visit the souks at Tahanaout and Asni en route. Continue on to Ouirgane, where you can choose to take a mule trek, a hike, or ride .
Your tour begins with a pick-up at your Marrakech hotel at 9am. From there youll head out on a day excursion into the Atlas Mountains. En route youll have views of a variety of landscapes, mountain streams, colored rock cliffs, valleys, and Berber villages.
Visit the local souks at Tahanaout and Asni (on Tuesdays and Saturdays), for an opportunity to photograph these colorful, traditional rural markets that are bustling with activity. Continue on to Imlil, where youll enjoy hillside views overlooking local villages. From here, you can choose an optional mule trek through scenic countryside and remote villages, a hike through similarly beautiful Mountains.
At the end of the tour youll be transferred back to your hotel in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Atlas Mountains Including Camel Ride And Berber Guest House Day Tour From Marrakech
- English-speaking guide (other languages can be catered for)
- Lunch in Berber Guest House
- Mint tea / coffee
- Camel ride
- All Taxes included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Atlas Mountains Including Camel Ride And Berber Guest House Day Tour From Marrakech
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking