Atuel Canyon - MendozaWrite a Review
Here is an all encompassing tour which will take you to places in the Atuel Canyon in Mendoza, include a visit to the Uco Valley, a walk through the city of San Rafael and to the valley for lunch. There will be a visit to the Dam and Reservoir Nihuil as well, which will include attractions like fishing, hiking, relaxation and water sports too. Tour will include in and out round trip transportation and a tour guide will preside over the tour.
- Uco Valley (important natural contrast productive oasis)
- Great Valley for Lunch
- Walk through San Rafael city
- A visit to the Dam and Reservoir Nihuil venue for lovers of fishing, hiking, relaxation and water sports.
Know More about this tour
Attractives of the Service:
Uco Valley (important natural contrast productive oasis).Villa May 25 where they took contact with history when in 1805 he founded the Fort San Rafel, to reach its current location.
A visit to the Dam and Reservoir Nihuil venue for lovers of fishing, hiking, relaxation and water sports.Back to our past by visiting the wax museum and a Great Valley for Lunch.
Walk through San Rafael city.
Leaving from Mendoza City heading to the south of the province, during the trip sharp contrast natural oasis productive as the Uco Valley, deserts, mirrors of water, large sculptural walls with natural rock formations,which is product of erosion from wind and water.
We will arrive at the Villa 25 de mayo to make our contact with history, when it was on this site in 1805 in the riverside of Diamante river, when it was founded Fort San Rafael formed around the head village, which has turned it to its current location.
We will continue until we reach the Nihuil dam of 9600 hectares.
Elected by nature lovers where you can practice fishing, hiking, water sports and relax.
We will discovering wonderful sculptures in natural walls forming the canyon, such as hanging gardens, the chair of Rivadavia, the Wax Museum.
The constant sound provided by the Atuel river surrounds our way up to the Valle Grande dam source of unmatched beauty, where we will have time to relax and enjoy our lunch.
After walking through the city of San Rafael we will head up to Mendoza.
Inclusions for Atuel Canyon
- Spanish/English guide
- Roundtrip Transfers
Exclusions for Atuel Canyon
- Food and Beverage
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.