ATV Extreme And Snorkel Combo Tour From Cancun
OverviewVisit three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the Mexican caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life.
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Visit three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the Mexican caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life.
Venture into the Mayan jungle and be a part of nature as you live the most thrilling adventure riding a 4X4 Can-am ATVs 450 cc into the mayan jungle, the only 2 passenger approved in the destination, fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip-line ride and swim in a refreshing underground river with crystal clear waters.
Tour includes: A/C Transportation, professional bilingual guides, ATV rental fees and taxes, helmet for driver and passenger, climbing and snorkeling equipment, lunch and beverages, entrance fees, medical insurance.
Inclusions for ATV Extreme And Snorkel Combo Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for ATV Extreme And Snorkel Combo Tour From Cancun
- Optional collision insurance available for $15USD.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
Basic swimming skills required.
Prescription goggles available under previous request.
This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Not wheelchair accessible
Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
Note: Please bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Cancun, Pto Morelos or Pl del Carm)
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park
- Private Transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone
- Ventura Unlimited Pack
- Extreme Excursion Zipline ATV Tarzan jump and Cenote Maya
- Romantic Cancun Cruise with Lobster Dinner 2 x 1
- Chichen Itza Shared Day Trip with Cenote Swim and Valladolid
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun