ATV Off Road Experience - Orlando
OverviewGet ready for a wild ATV (all-terrain vehicle) adventure just 15 miles West outside of Orlando! Set in 230 acres (93 hectares) of land, this tour allows you to zip through some of the most picturesque countryside Florida has to offer. It’s designed to suit all skill levels, and the course offers a variety of terrain. There are slightly flatter tracks that offer first-time fun for beginners, as well as more challenging areas for those who wish to experience a more extreme ride. The trails wind through the orange groves and the wetland areas along sand and muddy tracks. Push the boundaries and have a blast on this off-roading experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourThis ATV off-roading adventure makes for a great break between theme parks in Orlando. Before venturing out onto the various tracks, you'll take a safety lesson by a trained American Safety Institute-approved team of instructors. Then you're off to tackle the 230 acres (93 hectares) of off-road tracks and trails around the property.
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, youll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
Inclusions for ATV Off Road Experience
- Helmet, Gloves and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- 90 minutes track time including instruction
Exclusions for ATV Off Road Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign the waiver consent forms
All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
- Indian River Manatee Kayaking Tour
- Orlando Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
- Peddle and Paddle Combo: Econolockhatchee River and Little Big Econ Forest
- Shared Orlando Cruise Port Transfer: Airport to Port
- Swim with Manatees at Crystal River plus Everglades Airboat Adventure